ADS VISIBLE ON THIS PAGE ARE HACKED IN AND MUST BE REPORTED AS SPAM
CORONATION OATH OF HER MAJESTY QUEEN ELIZABETH ON JUNE 2, 1953
Transcript of the original Coronation video, herein is the dialogue between the Queen and officials of the Church of England at Her Majesty's Coronation.
, , , dedicating herself before God, to the service of her subjects."
"Madam, is Your Majesty willing to take the Oath?"
[HRM states]"I am willing."
"Will you solemnly promise and swear to govern the peoples of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and northern Ireland--Canada, Australia, New Zealand, . . . according to their respective laws and customs?"
[HRM states]"I solemnly promise so to do."
"Will you to your power, cause Law and Justice in mercy to be executed in all your judgments?"
[HRM states]"I will."
"Will you, to the utmost of your power, maintain the Laws of God and the true profession of the gospel?"
"Will you to the utmost of your power, maintain in the United Kingdom, the Protestant Reformed religion established by law?"
"Will you maintain and preserve invoilable, the settlement of the Church of England--and the doctrine, worship, discipline and government therreof, as by Law established in England?"
"And will you preserve unto the Bishops and Clergy of England, and of the churches there committed to their charge, all such rights and privileges as by law do or shall appertain to them or any of them?"
[HRM states]"All this I promise to do."
. . . [HRM states]"The things which I have herebefore promised, I will perform and keep, so help me God."
IS THIS CLEAR ENOUGH?
In a Constitutional Monarchy, it is the Members of Parliament who Rule by Law (legislation of Law and Statute Codes) while the Sovereign Reigns. The Monarch serves a function similar to the checks-and-balances of the United States Constitution. So Parliament is charged with crafting statutes, once the foundational Laws for the country are in place. It is fitting, under such a Constitutional Monarchy, for the King or Queen to operate by powers listed below.
- The power to choose and dismiss a prime minister.
- The power to dismiss ministers and the government, dissolve parliament and call for new elections.
- The power to enact laws and/or veto legislation passed by Parliament.
- The power to issue proclamations with Parliament's consent.
- The power to "exercise Crown prerogatives," including declaration of war and emergency.
- The right to read confidential government documents and intell reports, to advise and to warn.
- The power to elevate or exile individuals; pardon convicted felons, grant and bestow titles and honors.
- . . . Where she herself is immune from accusations of conflict of interest. This is a dabatable issue due to the fact the Royal Family retenue reflect back on the Monarch's character; and there have been many unscrupulous, pervidious, deceitful Monarchs in our history to date.
As articulated in Annual Financial Reports of Buckingham Palace, there is no correspondence or similarity between "Her Majesty's Powers" and the actual carrying out of functions she routinely performs. The Queen serves as corporatist PUPPET Head of State and ONLY include the CEREMONIAL aspects of leadership--no judgments or problem-solving or decision-making is included, as recorded in the following activities in the 2011 Annual Report:
- Undertaking constitutional duties, for example the State Opening of Parliament, regular audiences with the Prime Minister, meetings of the Privy Council, giving Royal Assent to legislation and approving many appointments;
- fulfilling constitutional responsibilities in relation to the Scottish Parliament and, where appropriate, the Welsh and Northern Ireland Assemblies;
- carrying out State and Royal Visits overseas and receiving State and Official visitors to the United Kingdom;
- receiving credentials from foreign Heads of Mission; and presenting honours at Investitures. In addition, the role of The Queen, supported by members of the Royal Family, extends more widely than these formal duties and includes:
- providing a focus for national identity, unity and pride (for example on Remembrance Sunday and at times of national celebration or tragedy);
- providing a sense of stability and continuity (for example by participating in traditional ceremonies such as Trooping the Colour);
- recognising success, achievement and excellence (for example through visits, receptions and awards); and
- contributing through public service and the voluntary sector to the life of the nation; in this area The Queen is particularly supported by the work of other members of the Royal Family (e.g. The Prince’s Trust and The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Scheme). CITATION: 2011 Annual Financial Report of Buckingham Palace, page 5.
SEE I have repeatedly written to Her Majesty politely, and her strategy of avoidance is absolute.
Effects of the Windsor Monarchy we witness to --- Click on live link